1. Pick-up from your hotel around 8:30am, First visit the Mausoleum of the first Qin Emperor (Qin Shi Huang's tomb), the unopened Qin Shi Huang's tomb (the first emperor's tomb), the largest underground royal tomb in the world. There is evidence suggesting that Qin Shi Huang's Tomb remains relatively intact. Qin Shi Huang (259 BC - 210 BC), the first emperor of China, ascended the throne at the age of 13, when construction of his tomb began. He ordered 720,000 conscript laborers to to build his royal tomb. It was completed just-in-time in 210 BC for his use. The tomb is located just 1.5km west of the site of Terra-cotta warriors and horses Museum .
2. Then drive to Terra-cotta warriors and horses Museum , It is located about 30km east of the Xian City. The museum includes Pit 1, Pit 2 and Pit 3 as well the exhibition hall of the chariots and horses. The Pit 1 is the largest of the three. The museum and the mausoleum are listed the world's cultural legacies as the UNESCO.
3. After Chinese lunch, drive back to the city center of Xian and visit Xian City Wall. The Xian city wall is the most complete city wall that has survived in China as well being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. It was enlarged in Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) from the city wall initially built in Tang Dynasty (618 -907). Now it is 12 meters tall, 12-14 meters wide overing 14 kilometers in length with a deep moat surrounding it. Its south gate is the most largest with a suspension bridge. Most of the tourists choose the south gate for sightseeing.
4. After Xian City Wall, continue to visit Xian Muslim Quarter. For the tourists coming here, the bazaar in the Muslim area is most attractive with a wide area of stalls selling everything. The streets and walkways are full of life. The shopping is great, some unusual items you will seldom see anywhere else in China.
5. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in downtown Xian.