1. In the morning, guide will pick you up from your hotel in Guilin. You will visit the best of Guilin highlights today.
2. Drive to the Elephant Trunk Hill, which looks exactly like a huge elephant stretching its trunk drinking water by the Li River. It is a proud of Guilin people. They use the picture of Elephant Trunk Hill as the symbol of Guilin city. As the hill is situated in downtown area and at that place are stairs to the top for a panoramic view of Guilin.
3. Then you will visit the the Fubo Hill, located in the downtown of the city, which is best-known as the "Wonderland on Wave" with its exquisite peak rising high and its foot half in water and half on land. There are loads of fables and stories about Fubo Hill.
4. Have lunch in local resturuant.
5. After Lunch, continue to visit the Reed Flute Cave, a national 4A scenic spots and a must-see tourist attraction in Guilin, which is a magnificent karsts' cave with a myriad of stalactites and stalagmites of all strange shapes. Your imagination is very important. Some look like lions, and some look like frogs and some look like a crystal palace. The cave is esteemed "the art palace of the nature".
6. Last, you will visit the Seven Star Park situated on the eastern side of the Li River, which is the biggest with the best natural environment in Guilin. The Seven Star Park got its name because there are seven peaks array just like The Big Dipper in the sky.
7. Transfer back to the hotel in Guilin to end the tour.