1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to Badaling Great Wall , on the way to the Great Wall, you will have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
2. Then Driving to Badaling Great Wall. Sightseeing on Badaling Great Wall for 2 hours. Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is a good choice if one wants to get to the highest point and take the whole beautiful bird eye’s view.
3. After that, we will have traditional Chinese lunch at local restaurant.
4. Then move on to The LongQing Gorge, The Longqing Gorge Natural Scenic Area is located 10 kilometers northeast of the county seat of Yanqing. Known as "Lesser Lijiang river outside the Great wall" and "The Small Three gorges of China," it is one of Beijing's top 16 tourist sites. Longqing Gorge covers an area of 119 square kilometers. The main scenic spots include the largest dam in Northern China-a concrete dam more than 70 meters high. Here tourists can see waterfalls in summer and icefalls in winter. Then proceed to the Beijing downtown. If time is available, we will have chance to experience the Culture of silk.
5. At last, You will be transferred back to your hotel in downtown Beijing.