1. Pick up travelers from hotel around 8:00am, first drive to the Capital Museum, have a visiting there for about 1 hour.
2. Go to National Grand Theater to have a visiting for about 1 hour. The egg-shaped theatre is designed by the French architect Paul Andreu, the designer of the terminal of the Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. The National Grand Theatre, situated west of the Beijing's central Tian'anmen Square, has a huge glass and titanium dome-shaped structure surrounded by water. It is regarded as the Egg due to its smooth, translucent exterior and ovoid shape.
3. Have traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant.
4. After lunch, have a rest in the Tea House for about 45 minutes and you will have chance to appreciate Chinese Tea Ceremony.
5. Go to Olympic site and have a short exterior visit to "the Birds Nest, water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games.
6. Go to 798 Art Zone, the Beijing " Greenwich Village or SoHo"or also called 798 Art District or Factory 798, a part of Dashanzi in the Chaoyang District of Beijing that holds a rich artist community. It is located in a 50-year old out of service military factory complex of unique architectural style.
7. You will be transferred back to your hotel in downtown Beijing.