1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Badaling Great Wall (60 miles away from downtown about one hour driving) Sight-seeing on Badaling Great Wall for 2 hours. Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is a good choice if one wants to get to the highest point and take the whole beautiful bird view.
2. Before having lunch, travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The Jade Carving Factory is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also introverts many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. Have traditional Chinese lunch at a restaurant.
4. Driving (1.5 hours) to the Summer Palace, the best-preserved imperial garden in the world that boasts centralized architectural masterpieces as well as scenic beauties. Long corridor & marble boat in Summer Palace will impress you a lot. Visit it for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
5. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.