1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time and drive for Mutianyu Great Wall Sightseeing on Mutianyu Great Wall for 2 hours. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of the year. The wall winds its way over 1000 meters to the crest of a mountain before turning sharply and dipping downhill, forming a triangle known as the Ox-Horn Wall.
2. Before having lunch (12:00), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also fmixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. Have traditional Chinese lunch at a restaurant near the Great Wall.
4. On the way to Tian'anmen Square, we will pass by Olympic Village so you will have chance to have a short exterior visit to "the Birds Nest, water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games.
5. Driving (1.5 hours) to Tian'anmen Square - the largest square in the world. The heart of modern China beats in Tiananmen Square, the symbol of the People’s Republic of China and the center of Beijing’s landmarks. It will take about half hour to go around it.
6. Then walk to the Forbidden City. The Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum, is the largest and most well preserved ancient imperial residence in China today.
7. Drive travelers back to your hotel.