1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time and then drive to the Ming Tombs(Underground Palace) , the best preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history, and visiting Changling or Dingling(underground palace). Changling Tomb is the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle and his Empress Xu were buried. Dingling is the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li. The Underground Palace Halls, a labyrinth palace building,were the first royal tomb excavated in accordance with plan in China.
2. End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 11:15. Before having lunch (12:00), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. Have traditional Chinese lunch at a restaurant..
4. Drive to the Mutianyu Great Wall. Sightseeing on Mutianyu Great Wall for 2 hours. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of the year. The wall winds its way over 1000 meters to the crest of a mountain before turning sharply and dipping downhill, forming a triangle known as the Ox-Horn Wall.
5. On the way back to your hotel, you will visit the exterior of 2008 olympic stadiums: Bird Nest and Water Cube. and also the surroundings.(no enter the stadiums)
Driving the travelers back to their hotel.