1. Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time and then drive to the Tiananmen Square--- the largest square in the world. It will take about half hour to go around it. And then walk directly into the Forbidden City.
2. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours. The Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum, is the largest and most well preserved ancient imperial residence in China today
3. Before having lunch, travelers have 45 minutes to visit one of the branches of Beijing Tongrentang Pharmacy. Beijing Tongrentang Pharmacy is a world famous Chinese pharmacy. Tongrentang was first set up in 1669. It was the designated brand of TCM(Traditional Chinese Medicine) for Qing court (1644 - 1911). Now it has a history of over 300 years.
4. Have traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant near Summer Palace.
5. Visit Summer Palace, the best-preserved imperial garden in the world that boasts centralized architectural masterpieces as well as scenic beauties. Long corridor & marble boat in Summer Palace will impress you a lot. Visit it for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
6. At last, driving the travelers back to their hotel.