1. Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time, this tour starts at Tian'anmen Square with its plentitude of monuments testifying to the communist, and more specifically, Mao's influence on China's modern history.
2. Drive to the Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum. It is the largest and most well-preserved ancient imperial residence in China today. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours.
3. Drive (30 minutes) to the magnificent and colorful Temple of Heaven —— the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world dedicated to rituals that pay homage to the glory of heaven. Visit Temple of Heaven for 1 hour.
4. Before having lunch, travelers have 45 minutes to visit one of the branches of Beijing Tongrentang Pharmacy. Beijing Tongrentang Pharmacy is a world famous Chinese pharmacy. Tongrentang was first set up in 1669. It was the designated brand of TCM(Traditional Chinese Medicine) for Qing court (1644 - 1911). Now it has a history of over 300 years.
5. Have traditional Chinese lunch at near Summer Palace.
6. Visit Summer Palace, the best-preserved imperial garden in the world that boasts centralized architectural masterpieces as well as scenic beauties. Long corridor & marble boat in Summer Palace will impress you a lot. Visit it for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
7. At last, driving the travelers back to their hotel.