1. Pick-up from your hotel, drive to the Drum Tower, ascending the 67-meter high and two-storey Drum Tower dating from the year 1420 is sure to bring you back to the old Beijing by seeing the big drum tower and having bird's-eye view of the surrounding communities of hutongs and siheyuan - existing traditional courtyards in Beijing. Close behind the Drum Tower stands the Bell Tower, a 33-meter-high edifice with gray walls and a green glazed roof. Each face of the base of the building is pierced with an arched opening and each side of the Bell Pavilion, which stands on the platform, has an arched gateway as well.
2. You will enjoy the amazing Drum-beating Performance (Amazing!)
3. Stroll around and sightseeing at Tobacco Pipe Lean Street
(Yan dai xie jie), Picturesque Shichahai Area, Silver-Ingot Bridge, Bars Street, take a ride on an old-fashioned Pedicab in hutongs.
3. Pay a visit to the local Beijingese traditional courtyard, you will see how is their daily life.
4. You will be transferred back to your hotel in downtown beijing.