1. Pick up travelers from different hotels between 7:00am and 8:00am, This tour starts at Tian'anmen Square, the largest square in the world. Seeing the Tian'anmen Rostrum, it is the symbol of new China. You could see two pairs of 600 years old stone lions, the ornamental columns, the outer golden water bridge and so on. Besides, having chance to view all constructions from distance. Such as the National Flag Pole, the Monument to the People's Hero, the Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall, the Great Hall of People, and the National Museum..
For security reason, Tiananmen Square is a fenced square circled by low iron grids with main four entrances – east, west, south and north. The square is now open to the public till midnight, but all the tourists have to pass a security check before they enter the square. So check points have been set up at all the entrances leading to the square.
2. Then proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours.
3. After visiting the Forbidden City, shopping at a Jade Carving Factory.The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
4. After lunch, visiting Mutianyu Great Wall about 2 hours. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
5. Finally, you are returned to the downtown and pass by the Olympic Stadium, having a distant view of both the " Bird Nest " and Water Cube from the tour coach(non-stop)
. Afer that you are returned to the downtown and will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Medicicne Cultural.
6. Finishing the tour and transferred back to hotels at around 5:00pm--6:00pm.