1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time between 7:00am and 8:00am, and then drive to the Ming Tombs (also called Dingling - Underground Palace)---the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. Dingling is the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li. The Underground Palace Halls, a labyrinth palace building, were the first royal tomb excavated in accordance with plan in China. Sightseeing at Ming Tombs for 2 hours.
2. Finish visiting Ming Tombs at about 11:00, travelers will have 45 minutes to take a short visit to Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skills on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. Following lunch will be visit to Mutianyu Great Wall. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. Mutianyu Great Wall is located in Huai Rou County on the north-east of Beijing. This section of the Great Wall is about 75 KM from the center of Beijing. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
4. You are returned to the downtown Beijing, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Tea Ceremony.
5. After the tour, transferred back to your hotels around 6:00pm.