||Pick up Service From Airport + Exterior visit to Bird Nest and Water cube + Free on your own
1. Upon arrival you will be met by our guide from airport or railway station, on the way to your hotel in downtown Beijing(the hotel is booked in advance either by yourself or by our agency)
You will have a chance to take a short exterior visit to Bird Nest & Water Cube, which are the main stadiums of 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
3. Transfer to your hotel and the rest of day is free on your own.
||Tiananmen Square + Forbidden City + Old Beijing Hutong (Lunch + Dinner Quanjude Beijing Toast Duck)
1. Pick up from your hotel at 08:30 am. Visit Tiananmen Square -- the largest square in the world. It will take about half hour to go around it;
Walk directly from Tiananmen Square to the Forbidden City-- the largest and most well preserved ancient imperial residence in China today;
3. Have typical Chinese style lunch;
go to visit the Old Beijing Hutong by rickshaw.
Free visit to Tongrentang to have a experience of TCM(Chinese Traditional Medicine);
Dinner is Quanjude Beijing Roast Duck in Quanjude Restaurant;
Transfer back to your hotel.
||Badaling Great Wall + Summer Palace + Night Show (Lunch + Dinner)
1. A morning tour of the Badaling Great Wall - the landmark of China;
Have typical Chinese style lunch;
Then free visit to the Jade Carving Factory and at the same time take a short rest;
Go to visit the Summer Palace, the best-preserved imperial garden in the world that boasts centralized architectural masterpieces as well as scenic beauties. Long corridor & marble boat in Summer Palace will impress you a lot.
Have typical Chinese style dinner;
Enjoy a night show, optional shows: (a) Acrobatics show; (b) Kung Fu Show; (c)Beijing Opera Show;
7. Return to your hotel.
|| Temple of Heaven + Transfer Service To Airport
1. Pick up from hotel, and you will visit Temple of Heaven, the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world dedicated to rituals that pay homage to the glory of heaven.
Transfer service to airport or railway station.