||Airport or railway station to hotel transfer + the rest of the day is free
Upon your arrival at Beijing Capital International Airport, you will be met by our driver and transferred to the hotel in downtown Beijing, please be aware that the hotel should be booked in advance either by yourself or by our agency, the rest of the day is free on your own.
- In order to make good use of your time in Beijng, please check wether the following optional service is needed:
Option A. Beijing Acrobatics Show, Beijing Kungfu Show or Beijing Opera Show
Peking Toast Duck Dinner
Option C. Hot Pot Dinner
- Here we also have a good suggested free place to explore on your own: Beijing Wangfujing Street night Market or Beijing Houhai Area. The two places can be reached either by subway or taxi.
||Beijing Group Tour D (Mutianyu Great Wall + Ming Tombs(Underground Palace)) (Lunch)
1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time between 7:00am and 8:00am, and then drive to the Ming Tombs (also called Dingling - Underground Palace)---the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. Dingling is the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li. The Underground Palace Halls, a labyrinth palace building, were the first royal tomb excavated in accordance with plan in China. Sightseeing at Ming Tombs for 2 hours.
2. Finish visiting Ming Tombs at about 11:00, travelers will have 45 minutes to take a short visit to Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skills on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. Following lunch will be visit to Mutianyu Great Wall. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. Mutianyu Great Wall is located in Huai Rou County on the north-east of Beijing. This section of the Great Wall is about 75 KM from the center of Beijing. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
4. You are returned to the downtown Beijing, a distant view from the sighseeing bus of both the National Stadium - the " Bird Nest " and National Aquatics Center - the Water Cube. After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts.
5. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your midtown hotels.
||Beijing Group Tour B ( Tian'anmen Square + Forbidden City + Temple of Heaven + Summer Palace ) (Lunch)
1. Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, this tour starts at Tian'anmen Square with its plentitude of monuments testifying to the communist, and more specifically, Mao's influence on China's modern history.
2. From Tian'anmen Square you will proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours.
3. On the way toTemple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture. After having a short rest, we'll visit the Temple of Heaven -- the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. The visit to Temple of Heaven takes about 1 hour.
4. After Chinese lunch ( about 40 minutes ) in Qinghuaci or Longtanhu Restaurant, enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market not missed. Driving (30-minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China. The visit takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
5. Transferred back to your hotels.
||Free on your own in the morning + Hotel to Airport Transfer
Free on your own and we will provide private transfer service from hotel in downtown to Beijing Capital International Airport to catch your flight leaves Beijing.