1. Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time and then drive to the Tian'anmen Square. It will take about half hour to go around it. And then walk directly into the Forbidden City.
2. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours.
3. Have traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant.
4. Then we drive to Beijing Beihai Park, which used to be a winter palace for emperors for successive dynasties. There are now two things to see here: the park itself and the round city. It has a history of 1000 years and it is one of the oldest and most authentically perserved imperial gardens in China. In the garden, pavilions and towers nestle amid the beautiful scenery of lakes and hills, grass and trees. Carrying on the traditions of garden landscaping of ancient China, Beihai Park is a gem of garden art.
5. At last, driving the travelers back to their hotel.