1. Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time and then drive to the Tiananmen Square- the largest square in the world. It will take about half hour to go around it. And then walk directly into the Forbidden City.
2. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours. the Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum. It is the largest and most well preserved ancient imperial residence in China today
3. Have traditional Chinese lunch at a restaurant in Temple of Heaven.
4. Visit the magnificent and colorful Temple of Heaven —— the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world dedicated to rituals
5. At last, driving the travelers back to their hotel.