1. Pick up travelers from hotel on at around 8:00am in the morning, and then drive to visit the Old Beijing Hutongs, take a pedicab ride to do the Hutong tour for about 1 hour.
2. Visit the Confucius Temple in Beijing where people paid homage to Confucius during the Yuan, Ming and Qing Dynasty. Now the temple houses the Beijing Capital Museum.
3. Walk 10 minutes to the Lama Temple --- a famous lamasery located in the northeastern part of the old city of Beijing. It used to be the living quarter for Qing Emperor Yongzheng when he was a prince. A huge standing Buddha (26 meters/86 feet high, carved out of one piece of Sandalwood tree) will be impress you a lot.
4. Have traditional Chinese lunch at a restaurant near Beijing Zoo.
5. Visit Beijing Zoo Panda House - where you can meet VIP -- very important panda! It looks like a bear but it is not a bear. It looks like a cat, but it is not a cat. Anatomically, it is more like a raccoon.
6. Drive the travelers back to their hotel.