1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Badaling Great Wall (60 miles away from downtown about one hour driving) Sight-seeing on Badaling Great Wall for 2 hours. Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is a good choice if one wants to get to the highest point and take the whole beautiful bird view.
2. Have traditional Chinese lunch at a restaurant.
3. On the way to Summer Palace, we will pass by Olympic Village so you will have chance to have a short exterior visit to "the Birds Nest, water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games.
4. Driving (1.5 hours) to the Summer Palace, the best-preserved imperial garden in the world that boasts centralized architectural masterpieces as well as scenic beauties. Long corridor & marble boat in Summer Palace will impress you a lot. Visit it for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
5. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.