1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Badaling Great Wall (60 miles away from downtown about one hour driving)Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is a good choice if one wants to get to the highest point and take the whole beautiful bird view. Sightseeing on Badaling Great Wall for 2 hours.
2. Have traditional Chinese lunch at a restaurant near the Great Wall.
3. On the way to Tian'anmen Square, we will pass by Olympic Village so you will have chance to have a short exterior visit to "the Birds Nest, water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games.
4. Driving (1.5 hours) to Tian'anmen Square - the largest square in the world. The heart of modern China beats in Tiananmen Square, the symbol of the People’s Republic of China and the center of Beijing’s landmarks. It will take about half hour to go around it.
5. Then walk to the Forbidden City. The Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum, is the largest and most well preserved ancient imperial residence in China today.
6. Drive travelers back to your hotel.