1. Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time and then drive to the Tiananmen Square--- the largest square in the world. It will take about half hour to go around it. And then walk directly into the Forbidden City.
2. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours. The Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum, is the largest and most well preserved ancient imperial residence in China today
3. Have traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant near Summer Palace.
4. Visit Summer Palace, the best-preserved imperial garden in the world that boasts centralized architectural masterpieces as well as scenic beauties. Long corridor & marble boat in Summer Palace will impress you a lot. Visit it for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
5. At last, driving the travelers back to their hotel.