1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Scared Way and Ming Tombs---the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history, and visiting Changling or Dingling. Changling Tomb is the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle(the first emperor in Beijing)and his Empress Xu were buried. Dingling is the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li. The Underground Palace Halls, a labyrinth palace building, were the first royal tomb excavated in accordance with plan in China. Sightseeing on Ming Tombs for about 1 hour.
2. At about 11:00am, you will drive to a local nice restaurant called longdi restaurant to have lunch.
3. Drive to the Badaling Great Wall. Sightseeing on Badaling Great Wall for 2 hours. Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is a good choice if one wants to get to the highest point and take the whole beautiful bird eye’s view.
3. On the way back to your hotel, we can drop you a stop at the Olympic Stadiums(Bird Nest and Water Cube) to have an exterior view of both, you can also take some photos there.
4. You will be transferred back to your hotel in downtown Beijing after the tour.